Our annual conference Computing Education Practice (CEP) is aimed at practitioners and researchers in computing education, both within Computing departments and elsewhere. The conference provides a platform to share and discuss issues, and how they apply to computing education.
- 5th conference 2021 programme and proceedings
- 4th conference 2020 programme and proceedings
- 3rd conference 2019 programme and proceedings
- 2nd conference 2018 programme
- 1st conference 2017 programme
See also dl.acm.org/conference/cep (for details) and ukicer.com, a sister conference focussing more on computer science education research. These and other upcoming events are listed at uki-sigcse.acm.org/event